Vs > Walnut, Il
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Walnut, Il Climate & Distance Between
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Alert Bay, Bc, Canada
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Izuhara, Japan
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Itamarandiba, Brazil
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Sibu, Malaysia
Walnut, Il vs Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand
Walnut, Il vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates
Walnut, Il vs North Bay, On, Canada
Walnut, Il vs Alghero, Italy
Nairobi vs Shannon
Sohag vs Rio Cuarto
Afyon vs Wynyard, Sk
Bangkok vs Leeming
- The distance between Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand and Walnut, Il, Usa is approximately 13,333 km or 8,286 mi.
- To reach Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha in this distance one would set out from Walnut, Il bearing 343.7° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha bearing 192.6° or SSW .
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Walnut, Il has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Walnut, Il is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 17.1 °C (30.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.3 °C (41.9°F) less in Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 605.3 mm (23.8 in) more which is equivalent to 605.3 l/m² (14.86 US gal/ft²) or 6,053,000 l/ha (647,106 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.1° higher in Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha than in Walnut, Il.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha relative to Walnut, Il. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Walnut, Il vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -50 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Oujoa, Morocco
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Kasama, Zambia
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Shantou, China
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Walnut, Il vs Miyazaki, Japan
Walnut, Il vs Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Walnut, Il vs El Dorado, Ks, Usa
Walnut, Il vs Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Kirensk vs Barra Do Corda
Myeik vs Luxor
Khlong Yai vs Espinosa
Plymouth, England vs Galva, Il
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Walnut, Il Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha
- Vientiane, Laos - 277.4 kms (172.4 miles) NW
- Loei, Thailand - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) WNW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) WNW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 93.3 kms (58 miles) NW
- Savannakhet, Laos - 7.3 kms (4.6 miles) WNW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) W
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 380.3 kms (236.3 miles) W
- Roi Et, Thailand - 124.4 kms (77.3 miles) WSW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 298 kms (185.2 miles) WSW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 331 kms (205.7 miles) WSW
- Surin, Thailand - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) SW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 395.5 kms (245.8 miles) SW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 364.2 kms (226.3 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Walnut, Il