Vs > Point Marina/ Ravenn
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Point Marina/ Ravenn Climate & Distance Between
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Bursa, Turkey
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA, Australia
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Queenstown, New Zealand
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Santarem, Brazil
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Arcadia, Fl, Usa
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Montrose, Co, Usa
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Macenta, Guinea
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Nizneangarsk, Russia
Izobamba vs Zolotonosa
Newberry, Mi vs Te Aroha
San Antonio, Texas vs Chicago, Illinois
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Altamira
- The distance between Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand and Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy is approximately 8,917 km or 5,541 mi.
- To reach Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha in this distance one would set out from Point Marina/ Ravenn bearing 76.4° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha bearing 133.6° or SE .
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Point Marina/ Ravenn has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Point Marina/ Ravenn is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13 °C (23.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.1 °C (23.6°F) less in Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 928.6 mm (36.6 in) more which is equivalent to 928.6 l/m² (22.79 US gal/ft²) or 9,286,000 l/ha (992,735 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.5° higher in Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha than in Point Marina/ Ravenn.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -46 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Schefferville, Quebec, Canada
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Nicosia, Cyprus
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Alliance, Ne, Usa
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Funchal, Madeira
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Ogdensburg, Ny, Usa
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs State College, Pa, Usa
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Takada, Japan
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Gravette, Ar, Usa
Cape Salaurova vs Mumbwa
Nueva Asuncion, Boqueron vs As-Suways/ Suez
Karonga vs Savannah, Georgia
Takada vs Guangzhou
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Point Marina/ Ravenn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha
- Vientiane, Laos - 277.4 kms (172.4 miles) NW
- Loei, Thailand - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) WNW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) WNW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 93.3 kms (58 miles) NW
- Savannakhet, Laos - 7.3 kms (4.6 miles) WNW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) W
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 380.3 kms (236.3 miles) W
- Roi Et, Thailand - 124.4 kms (77.3 miles) WSW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 298 kms (185.2 miles) WSW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 331 kms (205.7 miles) WSW
- Surin, Thailand - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) SW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 395.5 kms (245.8 miles) SW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 364.2 kms (226.3 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Point Marina/ Ravenn