Vs > Atikokan, On
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Atikokan, On Climate & Distance Between
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Grassmere, New Zealand
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Onega, Russia
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Takada, Japan
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina
Atikokan, On vs Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Atikokan, On vs Spencer, Wv, Usa
Atikokan, On vs Loup City, Ne, Usa
Atikokan, On vs Rapid City (airport), Sd, Usa
Iguatu vs Berlin
Grand Junction, Colorado vs Calgary, Alberta
Padova vs Kure
Limon vs South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In
- The distance between Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand and Atikokan, On, Canada is approximately 12,577 km or 7,815 mi.
- To reach Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha in this distance one would set out from Atikokan, On bearing 342.9° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha bearing 191.6° or SSW .
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Atikokan, On has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Atikokan, On is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 24.9 °C (44.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.2 °C (50.8°F) less in Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 771.1 mm (30.4 in) more which is equivalent to 771.1 l/m² (18.92 US gal/ft²) or 7,711,000 l/ha (824,357 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.8° higher in Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha than in Atikokan, On.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha relative to Atikokan, On. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Atikokan, On vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -32 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Yonagunijima, Japan
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Warrenton, Mo, Usa
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Maiduguri, Nigeria
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Dashbalbar, Mongolia
Atikokan, On vs Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand
Atikokan, On vs Port Hedland, Australia
Atikokan, On vs Pascagoula, Ms, Usa
Atikokan, On vs Dongola, Sudan
Kawerau vs Haifa
Thandwe vs Akron, Oh
Dallas, Texas vs Castlegar, Bc
Puyo vs Ashgabat
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Atikokan, On Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha
- Vientiane, Laos - 277.4 kms (172.4 miles) NW
- Loei, Thailand - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) WNW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) WNW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 93.3 kms (58 miles) NW
- Savannakhet, Laos - 7.3 kms (4.6 miles) WNW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) W
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 380.3 kms (236.3 miles) W
- Roi Et, Thailand - 124.4 kms (77.3 miles) WSW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 298 kms (185.2 miles) WSW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 331 kms (205.7 miles) WSW
- Surin, Thailand - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) SW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 395.5 kms (245.8 miles) SW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 364.2 kms (226.3 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Atikokan, On
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) N
- Dryden, On, Canada - 144 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 143.6 kms (89.2 miles) NW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) WNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) W
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) S
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) SSW
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) S