Vs > Ashley Forest
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Ashley Forest Climate & Distance Between
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Ellsworth, Ks, Usa
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Delaware, Oh, Usa
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Braganca, Portugal
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Los Lunas, Nm, Usa
Ashley Forest vs Homalin, Myanmar
Ashley Forest vs Hanoi, Vietnam
Ashley Forest vs Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Ashley Forest vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
Ottawa, Ks vs Maiduguri
Amman vs Myeik
Vologda vs Barranquilla
Douglas, Isle Of Man vs Hamilton, On
- The distance between Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand and Ashley Forest, New Zealand is approximately 9,572 km or 5,948 mi.
- To reach Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha in this distance one would set out from Ashley Forest bearing 297.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha bearing 317.5° or NW .
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ashley Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Ashley Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14.8 °C (26.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.5 °C (4.5°F) less in Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 760.3 mm (29.9 in) more which is equivalent to 760.3 l/m² (18.66 US gal/ft²) or 7,603,000 l/ha (812,811 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25° higher in Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha than in Ashley Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha relative to Ashley Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ashley Forest vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -63 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Normanton, Queensland, Australia
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Oshkosh, Wi, Usa
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Khabarovsk, Russia
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Pyi, Myanmar
Ashley Forest vs Iquitos, Peru
Ashley Forest vs Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
Ashley Forest vs Tres Lagoas, Brazil
Ashley Forest vs Corrientes, Argentina
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Kuopio
Livingstone vs Toker
Teofilo Otoni vs Birzai
Teheran vs Potsdam
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Ashley Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha
- Vientiane, Laos - 277.4 kms (172.4 miles) NW
- Loei, Thailand - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) WNW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) WNW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 93.3 kms (58 miles) NW
- Savannakhet, Laos - 7.3 kms (4.6 miles) WNW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) W
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 380.3 kms (236.3 miles) W
- Roi Et, Thailand - 124.4 kms (77.3 miles) WSW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 298 kms (185.2 miles) WSW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 331 kms (205.7 miles) WSW
- Surin, Thailand - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) SW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 395.5 kms (245.8 miles) SW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 364.2 kms (226.3 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ashley Forest