Average Temperatures in Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand
- The annual mean temperature in Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand is hot at 26.4 degrees Celsius (79.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of average monthly temperatures is 7.4 °C (13.3°F) which is a very low range.
- April is the warmest month (very hot) having a mean temperature of 29.5 degrees Celsius (85.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (December) is really warm with an average temperature of 22.1 degrees Celsius (71.78 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha
- Vientiane, Laos - 277.4 kms (172.4 miles) NW
- Loei, Thailand - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) WNW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) WNW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 93.3 kms (58 miles) NW
- Savannakhet, Laos - 7.3 kms (4.6 miles) WNW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) W
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 380.3 kms (236.3 miles) W
- Roi Et, Thailand - 124.4 kms (77.3 miles) WSW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 298 kms (185.2 miles) WSW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 331 kms (205.7 miles) WSW
- Surin, Thailand - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) SW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 395.5 kms (245.8 miles) SW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 364.2 kms (226.3 miles) SSW